Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A New Beginning


Wow! I can't believe that I am actually blogging!


I guess that the best thing to start off with is what is most pressing in my life right now. Jody and I will celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary next week, but this year we are not celebrating alone. We finally took the leap and had a baby! Zane Alexander was born on July 27th of this year, and weighed in at 8lbs 11oz and 22 inches long.


We knew that our lives would change somewhat once we had a child, but we had no idea that they would change this much! We absolutely adore Zane, but now we are having a much harder time working full-time, going to school full-time, and managing our family. The good news is that I will finish my MPA this semester and should be a CPA by this time next year, and Jody should be done with school within the next year as well. Life should be much easier with all of that out of the way.


For now, we are enjoying every moment that we have to spend together as well as all the time we can spend with Zane.


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment